How To Apply
Contact an admissions representative to express your interest in your program of choice and have any questions answered.
1. Review admission requirements.
2. Complete and submit an application for an enrolment form.
3. Assemble your application package. Be sure to include the following:
- Scanned government-issued photo ID (passport photo page and valid visa/study permit if applicable)
- High school transcript (if under 19 years of age)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency:
– IELTS 5.5 overall
– TOEFL 46-59
- Letter of Intent
- Letter(s) of reference (if applicable)
4. Submit your application package with the application fee ($1000 for international students and $250 for domestic students)
5. Upon receipt of your completed application package, an admissions representative will contact you to schedule a video call via Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, or other video conferencing platforms.
6. After you have proven to meet the admission requirements for your program of choice and have completed the admissions interview, the Director will issue you an Offer of Admission, stating the tuition and fees required to be paid and confirming your offer to join the College.
7. Once a 50% deposit or 12 months of tuition has been received by the College, you will be provided with a Student Enrolment Contract to review and sign. Once the contract has been signed and returned to the College, an official Letter of Acceptance will be issued.
8. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible to their local Canadian embassy, consulate, or high commission for the processing of their study permit and visa applications.
9. If a study permit application has been denied, the student is required to submit to OraneInternational Beauty Academy the letter of refusal from Immigration, Refugees, and CitizenshipCanada (IRCC). Tuition fees will be refunded as per the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) Tuition Refund Policy.