Do you wish to launch your career as a Cosmetologist and start earning early in life? Are you a beautician who wants to take her career to the next level? With a Diploma in Cosmetology at Orane International, you can acquire professional skills in beauty, hair and makeup and take the first step in the booming beauty and wellness industry of India.
The demand for certified cosmetologists is high in the country as well as abroad. With a Diploma in Cosmetology from beauty academy like Orane International, you will have the right skill set and a valuable diploma to your credit.
Beauty is skin-deep and during the seven-month Diploma in Cosmetology, you will learn about physiology and histology of skin, skin analysis, how microorganisms disrupt our skin along with the meaning of cosmetic science and different skin/nail diseases and disorders
The course begins with beauty basics like the shaping of eyebrows, bleach, cleansing, exfoliation, facial massage steps and facial masks. This concludes with hands-on training on basic and paraffin facials, manicures, pedicures and superficial hair removal techniques. After learning these beauty skills, you will be a pro at nurturing serene, radiant and smooth skin for your clients.
Things You Will Learn!
- On the hair front, you’ll be introduced to hairdressing, anatomy of hair and scalp, various hair disorders, besides basics like shampoo and conditioning, sectioning, and Indian head massage
- You’ll also be trained on preparation and maintenance of the work area, hygiene, sanitation & sterilization, health, safety, hazards and risks while working in a salon setting
- By the end of the training, you’ll be an expert hairdresser who’s well versed with thermal styling techniques like ironing, crimping, tonging, hot rollers setting, blow-drying techniques, velcro rollers setting and waving
- You’ll learn more than 11 haircuts including –
- Straight cut
- U-cut & V-cut
- Hair Trimming
- Removing split end
- Basic layer
- Reverse graduation
- Blunt cut (baby girl)
- Basic bob cut (female)
- Keeping up with the latest trends in hairstyles, you will learn the craft of making over 15 different styles of braids, hair buns and front styles
- The Diploma in Cosmetology also covers hair colouring and henna application, besides herbal treatment for lustrous and problem-free hair
Beauty without a touch of glitz and glamour is incomplete, and so is a cosmetologist or beautician who doesn’t possess the art of makeup!
- During the Diploma in Cosmetology at Orane International, you’ll not only learn self-makeup for day and evening look but also learn about things like colour theory, foundation theory, usage of different products, tools and equipment, besides understanding different face shapes
- By the time you’ll wrap up the course, you’ll become an expert makeup artist in corrective make-up (nose, eyes, lips), day dew natural look / glossy look, day party/evening look, engagement / shagun look, reception look, Indian ethnic bridal look day/ night and eyelash application as well as groom makeup
The soft skills and overall personality of a cosmetologist are as important as the technical skills and professional prowess. Thereby during your Diploma in Cosmetology at Orane International, we will train you on personality development and understanding of professional ethics.