Diploma in Spa Therapy at Orane International is a Level III certification program that covers –
- Swedish massage
- Potli massage
- Indian head massage
Spa and body massage therapists are highly in demand due to the expansion of wellness centres into the hospitality industry. Plus, with the rising awareness for holistic treatments, spa and wellness boutiques are growing across the country
Today people understand the need to take a break and get a soothing spa to relax and unwind themselves
Things You Will Learn!
- A Diploma in Spa Therapy at Orane International School is a mix of western and oriental spa therapies
- The two-month course begins with an introduction to spa and spa etiquettes, which are the foundation stones of entering the spa industry
- You will get acquainted with the human skeleton system, muscular system and the lymphatic system
- You will learn the art of body wraps, body scrub and body polishing, to lend a luminous touch to your clients
- You will also gain expertise in holistic aromatherapy, starting from aroma body massage, aroma facial, aroma manicure to aroma pedicure
- Spa manicure and pedicure is a rage amongst men and women of all ages, and this course will equip you with the right training to become a versatile spa expert
- In the spa industry, the overall client experience is as important as the therapist’s skills. Thereby, you will be taught spa must-haves like room set-up, bed set-up and towel art to create an enticing environment for your clients
In just a span of two months at Orane International, you can shape your career as a spa therapist and attain financial freedom!