- Cosmetology is as much an art as science
- With a Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology (PGDC) at Orane International, you can master both
- Cosmetology presents exciting career options in the beauty and wellness industry for young beauty enthusiasts
- The course covers basic to advanced and professional levels of technical expertise in beauty, hair, makeup, nail art, mehndi, body and spa therapy
Things You Will Learn!
- The course initiates with the basics of beauty therapy imparting knowledge on the physiology and histology of the skin, impact of microbes, how to do skin analysis, hygiene factors and sterilization and sanitation
- Trainees learn basic beauty therapies like bleach, cleansing, facial, face packs and progress to manicures, pedicures, hair removal techniques
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology (PGDC) ultimately leads to advanced beauty treatments like-
- Tri chloro-acetic acid chemical peels
- Disincrustation and ionization galvanic facials
- Direct and indirect high-frequency treatment
- Facial faradic and thermo herb as well as beauty treatments using vacuum suction & infra-red lamp and ultrasonic means to gift a glowing and flawless skin to their clients
If you liked what you just read, then let us assure you that this is just the tip of the iceberg, the entire course curricula have much more for the participants that will equip them to take their professional journeys successfully!
The placement team at Orane International School of Hair, Skin & Makeup works tirelessly to ensure that our successful trainees attain financial freedom by getting the right job where they can explore their professional skillset and take their careers to new heights