Admission to Orane International College programs is based on merit and interest in the program of study. The following minimum requirements must be met or exceeded to gain entry into Orane International College.
- Proof of successful completion of BC Grade 12 or equivalent OR 19 years of age or older
- Letter of Intent
- Admissions interview
- Proof of English language proficiency (if English is not your first language)
- IELTS 5.5 overall
- TOEFL 46-59
- PTE 42-50
APPLICATION PACKAGE – DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
1. Completed application form
2. Government-issued photo ID (passport, driver’s license)
3.High school transcript with proof of graduation
4. Letter of Intent
5. Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
Students residing in markets where SDS (Student Direct Stream) is offered are encouraged to apply through SDS.
LETTERS OF REFERENCE
While letters of reference are not required for admission, they are recommended for students who plan to work part time during their studies or who plan to enrol in the co-op program options. Please have your reference attest to your passion and interest in your program of study and your employability in the industry. These letters will help provide a prospective employer with more information about you as a potential employee.