Between the intense summer heat, humid weather, and all sweat-inducing activities (common in summer), acne and breakouts tend to flare up anytime. By following a proper summer skin care regimen, you can keep your skin smooth and stop the acne to steal your beauty. In this article, we are going to share the essential tips to step up your daily skincare routine and feel fresh & hydrated at all times.
1. Clean Deeper: Hot, sticky weather activates our oil glands more than regular — and that means we started getting clogged pores! Get the gunk out with a cleansing brush. Or you can exfoliate your skin more randomly to wipe out the gunk from your face. If you don’t follow a proper skincare routine you will have acne & pimples that can leave marks for long-term on your face.
2. Soak up Extra Oil: Using toner in the summer is key if your skin is mega oily. Pour it on a cotton ball or use a spray bottle to pour some drops onto your face in the morning while going out. It will work all day to keep extract excess oil from your face. You can also pick a toner pad that contains salicylic acid — that way it fights pimples, too.
3. Treat All Over: Don’t wait until you see a breakout. You can stop from flaring further by applying a thin layer of benzoyl peroxide spot treatment to your whole face before bed. It will kill any bacteria that can causes the zits to sprout.
4. Go With Protection: Before going outside, you must wear protection, it means sunscreen, a long cap that can cover your hair or eyeglasses to cover your eyes and last but not least dupatta to cover your open face area.
5. Stay Hydrated: The most important thing to do in summer is to drink lots of water to keep your skin cells hydrated. Water also flushes impurities and toxins out of the system, keeping your face fresh and clean. Thus, it helps in reducing breakouts and acne.
Try these tips to ramp up your summer skincare regime and prevent yourself from acne & breakout. Let a natural glow and freshness comes to you this summer. For any queries regarding summer skincare or acne treatment or learning the skincare, get in touch with us by filling up the form and we will call you back.
Stay tuned to our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube page for regular updates.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION